Lectures for Wolters Kluwer autumn 2016 are scheduled
Autumn is studying time for us economists, and autumn 2016 has a lot to offer!
I enclose Wolters Kluwer’s lecture calendar for autumn 2016 and the beginning of 2017. My lectures are marked with yellow. The calendar is in Swedish, but here are the events I’m booked for.
- Annual Accounts, Software Introduction
- Stockholm, October 5 and November 24
- Annual Accounts, Theory and Software Introduction
- Stockholm, October 8-9 and November 22-23
- Annual Accounts According to K3 (standard for larger companies)
- Web lecture, September 20 and November 28
- Performance and Income Planning
- Stockholm, September 27
- Gothenburg, November 29
- The New Annual Accounts Act in practice
- Stockholm, September 28
- Gothenburg, November 30
- Company Adapted Lectures (not in the calendar)
- Stockholm, September 22
- Gothenburg, October 3
- Handen, November 18
Link to the Lecture Calendar (in Swedish): Utbildningskalender 2016
I look forward to an interesting autumn.
It’s always very rewarding and developing for me as a lecturer to meet different people in different enterprises, with their varying questions, and I will do my best to make it the same for them.
I also hope to meet some of you readers at some of the lectures 🙂
Comment and follow
Do you have opinions on this post?
You’re welcome to comment my blog,
and please feel free to sign up as follower