Bringing Theory to Practice
4 Steps, 4 Products
My services are about accounting, taxation and corporate matters.
In 4 steps I deliver 4 products.
- Analyze laws and standards
- Research for interpretations, what’s not said or clearly regulated
- Conclude consequences on everyday work
- Explain how to apply complicated rules in a practice
I communicate my results in books, articles, newsletters and lectures. The lectures, in their turn, gives important feed back to continue and develop step 1-4. I’m depending on you readers and participants to improve my products 🙂
View some of the results here!
Find possibilities and apply them
While analyzing, researching and concluding (step 1-3) my objective is to find answers to the following questions.
- What’s the meaning of a specific regulation
- Why is this particular matter regulated, to what purpose?
- How can this regulation be of benefit to business?
- How should negative consequences be avoided?
- How is this regulation to be applied in practice?
- From laws and standards to accounts, reports, forms and documents
When these answers are found it’s time for explaining (step 4).
”Bringing Theory to Practice – By Books, Articles, Research and Lectures”
Comment and follow
Do you have opinions on this page?
You’re welcome to comment my blog by email,
and please feel free to sign up as follower