Wednesday November 25, 2015, I had the pleasure of revisiting my former colleagues at RedovisningsHuset i Södertälje AB, the company which I founded 1984 and co-owned until 2014. This time I came for a day of education at the office in Södertälje, 35 km south of Stockholm.
RedovisningsHuset ordered lectures on two topics:
- Performance and income planning
- Based on my book ”Resultat- och inkomstplanering”
- About the book, see my post from October 2, 2015 The Book’s Published
- K-standards, with focus on news and interpretations, as well as questions from the staff while applying the standards
- About K-standards, see my post from August 21, 2015 Meeting BFN
There were a lot of questions and discussions, something that always increases the value of the lectures for the participants. And it added an extra spice that these participants not long time ago were my colleagues at work. Another extra spice came from the fact that my book is based on more than 30 years of experience from our joint work at RedovisningsHuset 🙂
RedovisningsHuset i Södertälje AB: Webb-page
Wolters Kluwer: Book Presentation
E-book (Swedish) New!